Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm Your Whore!

I am your whore...
Bought and Paid for with kisses and tricks.
With heart ache and Well you know....

I will do whatever you say... when you say......... and how you say..... everyday......... OK?

I will get down on my knees and pray to the god within you...
As you spill in my mouth...
Givin me more reason to believe in you....

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH

are you hard yet? I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wait!!!!!!

Right there!!!!!!

Don't stop!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!

It's Your Pussy Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you like hearing me scream your name as you quench my flame with your precious yet well deserved milky goodness.

how many ladies have you had in my position?

Got em wishin and doin tricks..

for a glimpse of you and that...

I am your whore

Are you a good pimp?

Do you sell me dreams that are seldom seen?????????????....

Will you lose me in a dice game to a Pimp with more game??????????

Or do you know like I know????

I am your bottom bitch!!!!

The one you can treat like shit cause you know I ain't goin no where....

Like A Donald Goines Book, My left hook to the chin of whoever you point out...

You want me to kill Him, Baby?

I say before I spray my 9mm....

Like a Cook Book you recipe gets the best of me....

In the kitchen in front of the stove with my Hooker pumps on, makin you a meal that you won't eat............cause dessert is toooooooo sweet and waiting for you to eat ............in my french lace panties.......bon apetite.....

I am your whore...
Bought and Paid for with kisses and tricks.
With heart ache and well you know....

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...