Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dreams of ......

Last night I had dreams of You ..... Dreams of hot and sticky... Seeing you Buck like a stallion... breathing was short... brows were sweaty... air was thick with you... and me... lights were dim... you were soft and innocent.... sheets were wet. time stood still...God was Called...Love was made... I was tipsy off of Hyp and you... You were drunk off of me.... backs were scratched... Hair was pulled.... Our Moans could be heard from miles away.... Bruise were made... We were Us... You Tamed me... I released You... You pushed I Pulled... There were tears.... You and I were made whole Last night... I saw mountains, and trees, Birds and bees.. You were the river that I drank from... Whew I was thristy...I was Yours... You were Mine... We were One...

Last night I had dreams of you.... Wished they were true...... I am me... and You are you....

But last night We Were Us

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...