Monday, June 25, 2012

Listen

When I think about it
I knew I was heading down
The wrong road
Yet I still did it
I told myself no
Too many times to count
Prayed to God to take it away
And at that moment
Answered myself
Cause God has so many
Other prayers to answer
See it felt good
It felt different
It was passionate
Or that's how the Devil
Has me remember it
I allowed all of my temporary emotions
Make a permanent decision
But luckily right at the moment
When I was about to jump out
There I did hear from God
He was not to busy after all
He voice was loud and clear
No! Stop! Leave Now!
As I washed my hands in the bathroom
I looked around
Saw no one
And adhered to the warning
the morale:
Listen

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...