Wednesday, March 30, 2011

its not what I thought it was ... is it?

Love making
what it is it?
If you asked me years ago
my reply would have been
simply "there is no such thing"
Now my answer would be much different
In my opinion
It can be done and
is usually more appreciated
when its done outside the bedroom
It can be as simple as a passionate kiss
everytime you lay eyes on your beloved
or
can be be nurturing and taking full care of your beloved
I mean total care
without funny looks, mumblings, or roughness

making love is listening to
retaining
and actively using the information heard

Making love is taking hours
literally to take someones body to the edge
let it dangle
and bring it back

Making love is more the the act of two bodies thrashing together
its about two souls molding together

KDH

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...