Monday, April 4, 2011

Pressin

As I sit here
at work
in pain and feeling this ache in my throat
I cant help but to be thankful
I have a job that pays me pretty decent money
I can move with out crying
which wasnt possible two months ago
Although my throat is on fiyah
I have a rx for some antibiotics at home
My Husband who normally treats me like a Queen
Is this treating me like a Goddess
Gifts, Cards, etc.. Basically just showering me with love and affection
No matter what my body is saying
I must remember its my attitude not my circumstances that determine my disposition
I am Blessed beyond measure
I have a life that I didnt even think was possible
I have a God who loves me and only wants things to work out for my good
I am loved
I am sexy
I am beautiful
I am smart
I am healthy
I am Love

You know what I am feeling better all ready

R.I.P MLK Jr
Happy Birthday Jill Scott
Happy Anniversary to the Carter's
Happy Birthday Month to ME

KDH

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...