Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thoughts

I cant believe I am here
looking myself in the mirror
eyes red
face wet
nose runnin
mind racing
heart pacin
pondering if we are
all we said we would be
Yew we are
I cant believe this is happening to me
in this way
in this package
this fast

I see love and hope
I feel lust and safe
I hear all the right words
I taste you
I smell your maleness

KP sleeps
PK is coma
had to hit that bitch with a boulder
how did we get here
who cares
all that matters is
here and
now and
Our future

all our secrets lay bare
all of me is raw
tired of being who folks wanted
me to be

I am me
funny
sad
happy
lust filled
wet
silly
serious
open
talkative
me

No shields
no masks
no thinking bout the past
just me
raw
straight
untampered with
me

I have a long way to go
but I aint where I was

if I fall will you catch me?
If I bleed will you comfort me?
If I cry would you care?

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...