Friday, January 2, 2009

So.... How you been??

Long time,
right?

Not!!!!!!!!!

I'm still..........
Here

The last time
you heard from me
I was most likely
Desperate
or
Emotional
or
Nagging
or
Clingy
or
Crying
or
Begging
or
Needy
or
Scary
or
You get the idea....

For that I want to Apologize to you and to me...

I need to say these things to you
And I need to really listen as I say them.

So Here I go

I am
a
Beautiful
Fabulous
Scrumptious
Inviting
Sexy
Tantalizing
Jet Fuel Abusing
Mesmerizing
Sweet
Feminine
Funny
Lovable
Smart
Relax on the bar tab Playa, Tonight's on me
Sophisticated
Bossy
Pole Swinging
Supportive
Outstanding
Anything you buy I'll split the bill
Aggressive
Great Meal Cooking
Soft to To the Touch
Easy on Mind
Heaven on the Eyes
High Maintenance
Stripper Tippin
Ill Na Na Havin
Voluptuous
Stripteasing
Delicious
Game Spittin
Sexy As A Mutha Fucka
Energizing
Educated
Tap me on the shoulder & I'll roll over
Big Whip Whippin
Whatever & Whenever
Type of
Chick

Wanting you
No
That's wrong

Needing you
had
turned me
into
a
Brick Flying
Car Windshield Smashing
Calling Too Damn Much
Crying & Crying
Spying
Lying
Do you want me? Asking
Inbox Filling
Window Peeping thru
Texting Too Damn Much
Tail wagging
finger pointing
Blackberry Blowing up
Sad poem writing
Exorcist needing
Green shit spitting
Pick me begging
Please Love me! Whispering
Want me! screaming
______ Hug Missing
Love song singing
Low down feeling
Submissive
Yes _________! saying
__________ Kiss Fiening
Slow Jam playing
all night waiting
Being an unused Whore
Masturbating
Black Tahoe looking for
cell phone checking
Unpretty feeling
email inspecting
Just Plain Rejected
type of
Bitch!

However I Want/Need to officially Thank You
for that Journey

Summer nights
will never
be the same
Again

Looking out
of my own
windows
puts a devilish
smile on
my face



You have
Taught me things
that I did not know
I wanted to know
& I would have never known
Unless I meet You

I still remember
The first night our
"Friendship"
turned into flirting

I will always remember
the night when
you took my face in
your hands
and kissed me
like
you
owned me
and
knew what would
me Climax
Arch my Back
and Beg for more
Did you feel that.... Damn!

I have to go on a _________________ Detox Program
to try to and
get you
outta my system
No calling
No texting
No thinking about
No Visualizing Naked
No wishing for
No hoping that
No writing about or to
No wanting
all of which was hard to do



But even with
all that said

Your Kiss,
Your _______,
and Your Grip
are priceless

This new __________...............is cool

but---------- ain't You..

You know what they say,
"The easiest way to get over a ________
is to get under another"

I'm Still Saving "it" for you

I figured
If the person I want
couldn't handle it
I figure no one gets it...

I still
Love
You

I'm still
your friend
whatever that means
to you

I am
still yours.........
in a way
will always be
in a strange way

I have just told you
So much about me....

So tell me.......
how you been?

Love Always,

The New and Improved
Same Great Taste
But
Less filling

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...