Friday, July 31, 2009

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Okay so as I sit here with my coffee coolata and chocolate frosted donut.. An Associate of mine is starting her weightloss journey.. I too would like to lose 20-30lbs.. Of course I want to stay Curvy but these thighs could choke a BEAR!!!!!!! GASP!!!!!!

However I have every excuse in the book for not doing so..

Then I realized I have alot of excuses.. for alot of things.. W O W!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats Not Good!!!!! Like My excuses have Excuses..HMMMMMMM Not what I wont do is cheat myself.. but in all areas I have been..

Gotta fix that RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

So Today Right now at 9:50 am on July 30, 2009 I officially DECLARE THAT I AM AN EXCUSE-FREE ZONE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...