Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loving you is as easy as breathing
Being close to you is like Ecstasy
just having you next me but sexually
oh Shyt
my clit
your tongue
like beats and drums
our music can play for hours
cold showers
can not take you off my mind
we intertwine
and make love every time we talk
I walk down the street happy
and
gay
Not caring what people might say
Cause what I'm walking with is something
that most people never get
True Love If I was blind now I can see
I can be
free
and me
My heart is opened wide
My love all for you
Your love
my heart
they mix Like
Hyp and Goose
Like Cran and berry
like peace and love
Like moon and stars
effortlessly
Loving you is too easy
with you I can be sleazy
A whore brought and paid for
Freaky as I want to be
Loving you is too easy
looking super flyin my 750i
Hair laid
clothes fabulous
shoes impeccable
A reputable
upstanding Diva
Loving you is too easy
_____ and Kisha
in the club making it rain on em hoes
toasting
posted up not giving a fuck
knowing that what we have is everlasting
loving you is too easy

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...