Monday, May 14, 2012

For The Bible Tells me so

I just had a major Epiphany One awesome that in this moment I am still trembling I know the reason now that the Bible says we should not commit Adultery Have sex before marriage or Convent thy neighbors wife Its not some Weird attempt by God to keep us pure or holy or righteous its so that we don't have memories or images of what we want or think we want dancing around in our minds like prima ballerinas The mind our imagination and our feelings are a playground for us I don't think we should be left alone with out adult supervision What are eyes see what the ears hear our minds believe It may not be true or rational or moral but in our minds it is so

No comments:

More than

I am not just pussy I am soul food and eye candy  I am the soft sweet voice telling you the things you need but don’t want to hear I a...